Please click here to see the popup 1
|JOB TITLE:||Toolmaker/ Toolmaker Improver Full/Part Time|
|COMPANY NAME:||Plasticom Ltd|
|COMPANY ACTIVITIES:||Toolmaking and Injection Moulding|
|JOB TYPE:||Full Time Permanent|
|SALARY & PACKAGE DETAILS:||Dependent on experience|
|MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:|| An exciting opportunity has arisen for Toolmaker/ Improver within a well established company in the heart of Kent.
The position will report to the Directors/ Toolmaker Supervisor.
• Repair, maintenance, fault finding, tool approval and modification of new and existing tooling.
• To work in accordance with Health & Safety regulations, department procedures and company policy.
• Actively participate in and facilitating continuous improvement on tooling.
• To maintain and update relevant documentation.
• To work as part of a team to ensure cell targets for delivery, quality and efficiency are met.
• To repair & maintain injection mould tools to specified tolerances.
• To design, manufacture and repair special purpose tools.
|QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||The candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years in the tool room in Plastic injection moulding and ideally completed the apprenticeship too.
• Time served with toolmaking experience in a plastic injection moulding industry.
• Experience with all toolmaking machinery is essential.
• Good bench hand skills.
• Confident with detailed drawings.
• Knowledge of CNC Milling/Sparking systems would be advantageous but not essential.
Salary/ Hours to be agreed.
|APPLICATION DEADLINE:||31st March 2020|