Please click here to see the popup 1
|JOB TITLE:||Injection Moulding Technician|
|COMPANY NAME:||Intersurgical Limited|
|COMPANY ACTIVITIES:||Medical Devices|
|JOB TYPE:||Full Time Permanent|
|SALARY & PACKAGE DETAILS:||£30,000 to £35,000 per annum|
|MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:|| Injection Moulding Technician
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Injection Moulding Technician to join our thriving UK medical manufacturing company.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, experienced, hands-on person ready to take a lead role with the implementation of a new Moulding facility in Wokingham.
Injection Moulding Technician Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will work alongside the Production Engineering teams and become responsible for all aspects of the Moulding Process within the Wokingham facility.
As part of the role, they will ensure continuous production through routine Mould maintenance and Process Control, be capable of identifying Moulding defects and taking the necessary corrective action and contribute to the specification of new Mould Tools and Machines.
|QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||Injection Moulding Technician Requirements:
Essential Experience / Qualifications:
- Qualification in Injection Moulding.
- Experience in Injection Moulding.
- Experience in Process optimisation.
- Experience in Process Validation.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Able and willing to progress within the department.
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Able to make decisions and self-manage.
- Able to work in a team and on own initiative.
- Able to function effectively across a number of interrelated departments.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Methodical, organised and structured approach to work.
Desirable Experience / Qualifications:
- New Product Introduction and Project Management.
- Design for Manufacture.
- Mould Tool Design for GA interrogation and acceptance.
- Moulding Machine specification.
- Polymer technology.
|APPLICATION DEADLINE:||31st March 2020|