Please click here to see the popup 1
|JOB TITLE:||Process Technician|
|COMPANY NAME:||Sierra 57 Consult|
|COMPANY ACTIVITIES:||Injection Moulding|
|JOB TYPE:||Full Time Permanent|
|SALARY & PACKAGE DETAILS:||All salary ranges will be considered, days role, Career progression, relocation assistance option, Housing support|
|MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:|| Job Overview: Our client, a successful injection moulding manufacturer, has retained our services to search for a Process Technician to join their team.
The client & benefits:
• Our client’s site is one of 10 businesses within the UK group, enjoying success and growth supplying to all industrial markets.
• This Devon plant is situated within a beautiful part of the world, a stone-throw away from the warm south western coastline and a great location for rural living, leisure and family activities whilst capitalising on the warmer climes across the Spring / Summer period.
• This post is a great opportunity to work with like-minded professionals and obtain job satisfaction whilst promoting your own quality of life for yourself and your family.
• Golf, hiking, dog-walking on the beach, kayaking, surfing, windsurfing or yachting, whatever your preference, the amenities & activities are in an abundance in this sought-after piece of England.
• As a Process Technician, you must have several years’ experience with setting, conditioning, maintenance & process optimisation of injection moulding machines working with a wide range of materials.
• As a Process Technician, you will be expected to ensure the continuous running of the machine at the optimum cycle time to produce quality products.
• The role of a Process Technician is to fulfil all aspects of machinery tool changes, from hanging the tool and securing the tool in the machine through to the use of programming software and setting up the robots to provide the optimum cycle time.
• You will be working with modern day injection moulding tooling, machines and automation including robotic End of Arm Tooling.
• For a proven Process Technician, this is an excellent opportunity to work secure a stable position within a forward-thinking company.
• To effectively and safely carry out tool changes in the injection moulding areas of the business
• To be able to work well within the technical injection moulding setting, processing & optimisation team
• To carry out tool and material trials
• Basic machine maintenance and trouble shooting
• To ensure injection moulding processes can achieve targeted scarp and efficiency levels, on new and existing products.
• To drive continuous improvements ensuring product quality is maintained & good working practices are adhered to.
• Be responsible for the training and development of Setters & Technicians
• To liaise with all members of the department to ensure operations run smoothly
• To ensure Health & Safety rules are maintained with your own work area and demonstrate a duty of care to colleagues, visitors, contractors or anyone else on site.
• Previous Setting, Optimisation, Process experience within an injection moulding manufacturing environment is essential.
|APPLICATION DEADLINE:||29th February 2020|