Please click here to see the popup 1
|JOB TITLE:||Senior Moulding Engineer|
|COMPANY NAME:||Willcox Matthews Ltd|
|COMPANY ACTIVITIES:||Injection Moulding|
|JOB TYPE:||Full Time Permanent|
|SALARY & PACKAGE DETAILS:||£38K-£45K|
|MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:|| We have been tasked by our client, in supporting them with their search for 2x Senior Moulding Engineers, who will have a strong background in process optimisation & troubleshooting. The successful candidate will also be very experienced in carrying out Tool trials and be comfortable in leading a team.
Relevant Job Titles:
Moulding Engineer, Process Engineer, Senior Moulding Engineer, Moulding Engineer
Assumes the management responsibility for the Moulding Engineering Department Team which is responsible for Influencing component design relevant for the injection moulding process the purchase and development of Equipment into mass production to support the Production System in achieving the set KPI relevant to the process.
Additionally, to give support and direction through the team to support Mass production process optimisation.
|QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||• HNC or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline – mechanical engineering/material science.
• Recognised qualification in Management, with knowledge of Automotive industry
• Excellent communications skills
• 5 years’ experience in Automotive industry
• 5 years’ experience in Technical Process Moulding, Tooling and Material Science
• 3 years’ experience in APQP. The successful applicant should have completed training in this standard at an automotive accredited institute.
• Excellent track record in problem solving techniques, this requires a clear head, a calm demeanour and an ability to focus when necessary. Clear examples of systemic root cause countermeasure
• IATF 16949 Qualification (desirable)
|APPLICATION DEADLINE:||31st July 2020|