Please click here to see the popup 1
|JOB TITLE:||Process Technician - Injection Moulding|
|COMPANY NAME:||ASC Connections Ltd|
|COMPANY ACTIVITIES:||Automotive Tier One supplier|
|JOB TYPE:||Full Time Permanent|
|SALARY & PACKAGE DETAILS:||£32,500 - £36,800|
|MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:|| A globally renowned automotive tier one supplier, manufacturing plastic injected components to major car manufacturers, is now seeking a Senior Process Technician to join their expanding state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
Reporting to the Production Engineering Manager you will provide support to the injection mould shop, technical moulding team, operations team and cell leader.
Some of your main responsibilities are listed below:
• Coach and ensure all robot programs, robot heads and TPM die and insert changes to first off standard.
• Carry out moulding/process trouble shooting activities
• Champion 5s and promote 5s within the moulding team.
• Monitor HSE
• Understand the QUALITY FIRST philosophy, ensuring quality standards are achieved in terms of Right First Time (RFT). Ensure that non-conformance is challenged.
• Ensure Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) checks are completed and faults are escalated
• Carry out (NPI) New Product Introduction/tool trials
|QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||The ideal candidate will have significant experience of working within injection moulding, ideally within an automotive manufacturing environment, though this is not essential. Vast experience of injection moulding tooling including trouble shooting, problem solving, tool trial NPI and complete process setup.
A salary inclusive of shift allowance ranging from £32,500-36,800
Hours – rotating weeks of earlies and lates (7-3, 3-11)
23 days holiday + stats, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Pension up to 7.25%, 4x Life assurance, Healthcare cash plan.
|APPLICATION DEADLINE:||30th April 2020|