Please click here to see the popup 1
|JOB TITLE:||Technical & QA Manager|
|COMPANY NAME:||Sierra 57 Consult Ltd|
|JOB TYPE:||Full Time Permanent|
|SALARY & PACKAGE DETAILS:||£33-40K dependant on experience|
|MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:|| Job Overview:
Retained by our plastics packaging client, we are seeking a Technical & Quality Assurance Manager, ideally with an understanding of plastics and/or food manufacturing and FMCG.
As a Technical & Quality Assurance Manager you will be responsible for developing, revising and implementing quality standards and policies within the company to “AA” BRC standards.
• To be successful, you will have a solid and steady career history as a Quality professional within a hi-speed manufacturing environment and BRC Accreditations.
• You will have gained expertise & experience as a Senior Quality Engineer or Quality Manager , or you maybe a Quality Engineer looking to take the next step up into a Management role.
• The ideal candidate will have expereince of working within a food or packaging manufacturing envronment with BRC involvement.
• This is a hands-on role, seeking a passionate & dynamic Quality Engineering professional with good verbal communication & writing skills for representing the business’ product excellence and Quality standards.
• Responsible for ensuring the Quality systems and standards are always compliant with BRC standards
• Own and manage the company Quality systems; inc Hygiene, staff training, hosting audits, liaising with suppliers and customers on all Quality and GMP points
• Lead, direct, support and manage the Quality function within the company.
• Driving quality levels and continuous improvement through application of structured quality improvement and measurement tools (
• To continually introduce good, effective quality systems aimed at taking the whole site’s quality culture forward in line with the internal and external environment.
• Ensure that best practices remain effective and sustainable.
• Monitoring quality performance by gathering relevant data, analysing the data and producing statistical reports to enable the production of relevant, timely information to assist in strategic decision making.
• Ensure that traceability is maintained across all functions.
|QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||Experience and Qualifications;
• Minimum 3 years of working within a food manufacturing or food packaging manufacturing environment & BRC Quality legislation
• Proven knowledge & experience within plastics packaging or food manufacturing an advantage
• Computer literate to a high standard
• Excellent inter-personal and customer problem solving / customer facing skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Effective communications skills (written and verbal) and good inter-personal relations
• Strategic with a sound logical approach to problem solving
• Strong leadership, management and people development skills.
• A proven track record in the achievement of results through engagement of people and application of recognised tools is essential
• Self-motivated and confident decision maker
|APPLICATION DEADLINE:||31st July 2020|