Please click here to see the popup 1
|JOB TITLE:||Team Leader|
|LOCATION:||Tamworth / Burton-on-Trent area|
|COMPANY NAME:||Sierra 57 Consult Ltd|
|COMPANY ACTIVITIES:||Injection Moulding|
|JOB TYPE:||Full Time Permanent|
|SALARY & PACKAGE DETAILS:||£28-30K|
|MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:|| Job Overview: Working alongside our client, a successful injection moulding manufacturer, we are looking to appoint a Team Leader to join their team working across a 3 shift system.
• As a Team Leader you will be required to oversee a team of upto 18 Production Operators and Setters taking full responsibility to ensure production plans are adhered to allowing the smooth running of production while also ensuring individual and team KPI’s are met.
• As a Team Leader you will be required to undertake appraisal’s, attendance and back to work meetings, while also identifying and implementing and company’s best practice, ensuring Health and Safety policies are adhered to at all times.
• This is an excellent opportunity to secure a position with a secure and stable company who can offer both job satisfaction and stability.
• Coordinate department activities and special projects to ensure quality and meet timetables
• Evaluate department processes. Recommend and coordinate needed changes based on process analysis.
• Direct staff in the development, analysis and preparation of reports
• Supervise staff in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Assist staff to resolve complex or out of policy operation problems
• Coach and provide career development advice to staff
• Establish employee goals and conduct employee performance reviews
• Responsible for staff scheduling to include: work assignments/rotations, employee training, employee holidays, employee breaks, overtime assignment, cover for absent employees and shift rotations.
• Schedule and conduct staff meetings.
• Responsible to meet department productivity and quality goals
• Communicate with other Supervisors and Managers
• Participate in and support the implementation of the company-wide quality systems and ensuring that staff working for the department work within the quality standards.
• Work in conjunction with the Operations Directors and Department heads to ensure & safety compliance.
• Continuously work at development of own skills and knowledge in line with H&S standards.
• Contribute to the enhancement of the company’s quality standards and the general work environment. This will include identification and recommendation of improved methods of working to aid everyone in the organisation.
• Ensure compliance with Health and Safety responsibilities as set out in the Company Health and Safety handbook.
|QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||Experience Requirements.
• Previous supervisory experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Have proven experience working within plastic injection moulding manufacturing.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, work on own initiative
• Computer Literacy use of MS Excel, MS Word & Power point.
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
|APPLICATION DEADLINE:||30th September 2020|