Please click here to see the popup 1
|JOB TITLE:||Toolroom Manager|
|COMPANY NAME:||Sierra 57 Consult Ltd|
|JOB TYPE:||Full Time Permanent|
|SALARY & PACKAGE DETAILS:||£35-45K dependant on experience|
|MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:|| Job Overview: Our client, an established plastic & metal packaging manufacturer, has retained our services to search for a Toolroom Manager to join their team.
• Safety distance working conditions are in place throughout the plant.
• As a Tool room Manager you will be responsible for managing a small team of Tool Makers and currently 2 Apprentices using the latest Quasar CNC machinery.
• As a Toolroom Manager or Tooling Manager you must have experience in Press Tool manufacturing.
• Ensuring all toolroom plant and machinery is operated safely ensuring necessary protective clothing and appropriate equipment are used at all times. Ensure all tasks allocated to team members care carried out efficiently and appropriately
• To ensure team carry out all toolroom duties in a safe and efficient manner.
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the toolroom.
• Planning the workload of the toolroom, ensuring maximum efficiency from the machinery
• Suggest any possible improvements to tooling or processes
• Operate tool maintenance programs to ensure tools are prepared and cleaned ready for production and maintained to a high standard.
• Log completed tool maintenance and repair work
• Ensure team members accurately record tooling production times
• Ensure correct marking and labelling of tools.
• Maintain adequate stock levels for required consumables.
• Ensure all stock items, tool inserts and spare parts are organised and returned to the correct location and stored safely
• Monitor the standard of work produced
• Ensure any trainees are monitored, assessed and give appropriate guidance
• Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, quality and environment management.
• To complete staff return to work paperwork.
• Be responsible for the departments holiday planning
• Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient work place
• Ensure Company Health & Safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
• As a Toolroom Manager you must have experience in Press Tool manufacturing, ideally in Bakeware or a similar industry, as well as Toolmaking qualifications or Toolmaker apprenticeship.
|APPLICATION DEADLINE:||31st July 2020|