Please click here to see the popup 1
|JOB TITLE:||Operations Manager|
|COMPANY NAME:||Willcox Matthews Ltd|
|COMPANY ACTIVITIES:||Plastic manufacturing|
|JOB TYPE:||Full Time Permanent|
|SALARY & PACKAGE DETAILS:||£Negotiable (Dependent on experience) + Car + Healthcare + Relocation|
|MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:|| Brief Role Description:
We are supporting our client who are a successful plastics manufacturer, in their search for 2x Operations Managers. Working with a high level of autonomy, the role of the Operations Manager is to assume full responsibility for Operational activities within the site. The Operations Manager will develop the site team, monitor performance against set KPI’s and deliver improvements in key areas.
Relevant Job Titles:
Manufacturing Manager, Operations Manager, Site Manager, Moulding Manager, Production Manager, Factory Manager
Responsibility for the site operations to include:
• Full responsibility for the manufacturing standards and output of the production site.
• Full responsibility for customer order fulfilment from the production site. Including reviewing forecasts, orders and ensuring production planning to meet this demand
• Full responsibility for reviewing site workload and resources accordingly to meet demand and to flex to required site production outputs.
• Responsible for ensuring the quality production at the site is of a high standard, ensuring necessary quality processes and procedures are followed and working with the Quality team as required when complaint and improvement actions are required.
• Responsible for ensuring logistics processes and procedures are followed within the site and working with the Customer Service and Logistics team as required and where improvements are to be implemented.
• Responsible for ensuring adherence to and the promotion of Environment, Health and Safety processes and procedures for the site. Working with the EHSQ team as required.
• Responsible for ensuring HR processes and procedures are followed and working with the HR Management team as required.
• Monthly reporting of KPI’s to Operations Director
• Full understanding of the customer, stock and delivery requirements specific to the Factory.
• Identify and Manage Factory Improvement projects for the company.
• Identify, with Factory Manager, factory improvement projects, infrastructure/building requirements and other non-technical improvements required for the site and implementing with necessary authorization.
• Any other task deemed reasonable for the role
• A degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
|QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||Key Requirements:
• Extensive knowledge of injection moulding processes, tooling, and industrialisation
• Previous Managerial experience
• Leadership and development of staff in key positions
• Good personal skills and a flexible approach to management
• Experience of working in high volume injection moulding / assembly environment
• A logical and methodical approach with good analytical and practical skills
• IOSH or equivalent Managing Safely
Training may be given in the following areas:
• 8D Problem solving
|APPLICATION DEADLINE:||31st August 2020|