Please click here to see the popup 1
|COMPANY NAME:||Willcox Matthews Ltd|
|JOB TYPE:||Full Time Permanent|
|SALARY & PACKAGE DETAILS:||£Negotiable (Dependent on experience)|
|MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:|| Mould Toolmaker
The successful candidate must have the knowledge and experience of manufacturing new injection moulding tools from concept / design all the way through to completion. Working as part of a small team and be responsible for the manufacture of new tools alongside repair, maintenance and improvement to customers’ existing tooling.
Relevant Job Titles:
Tooling Engineer, Injection Mould Toolmaker, Tooling Technician, Build Technician.
Key Responsibilities for this Mould Toolmaker role:
• Working on multi-cavity tools and hot runner systems
• Program and run various CNC equipment.
• Responsible for supporting the maintenance, repair and modification of injection mould tools, enabling production to meet customer demands and targets
• To ensure that the repair and maintenance of injection mould production tools is carried out in line with production requirement in the allocated time frame
• To be proactive in making tooling modifications to improve scrap cycle time and tool reliability
• To ensure that housekeeping within the area is maintained in a satisfactory condition
• To ensure a safe working environment exists for self and colleagues in line with the Company Health & Safety processes and procedures
• Any other duties as requested by management
|QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||Experience needed to be a successful Mould Toolmaker candidate:
• Good experience with multi-cavity tools and hot runners
• Previous experience in an injection moulding environment
• Accuracy, efficiency, adaptability and attention to detail
• Proven experience in setting and operating tool making machines
• Proven experience in machining precision parts in line with engineering drawings.
• Demonstrate excellent bench ‘hand skills’ i.e. filing and forming
|APPLICATION DEADLINE:||31st August 2020|