Please click here to see the popup 1
|JOB TITLE:||Shift Manager X 2|
|LOCATION:||Coastal location - South West|
|COMPANY NAME:||Sierra 57 Consult|
|COMPANY ACTIVITIES:||Injection Moulding|
|JOB TYPE:||Full Time Permanent|
|SALARY & PACKAGE DETAILS:||£31-35K + relocation assistance|
|MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:|| Job Overview: Working alongside our client, a successful injection moulding manufacturer, we are looking to appoint a 2 x Shift Managers with plastic injection moulding Setting experience, to join their expanding team.
• If you are looking to work and relocate away to a beautiful UK coastal location, to promote your quality of life for you and your family, to pursue living accommodation within a rural & coastal location, and the opportunity to pursue interests and hobbies in walking, cycling, water activities, then these positions may just entice you into applying. Offering good job satisfaction and security, we only ask that you have current or prior injection moulding setting experience and good people supervision experience. Relocation assistance packages are available to the right candidates.
• The role of Shift Manager will be to proactively lead, develop & mentor a production & moulding team to meet shift KPI’s and production demand.
• You will be required to support the Operations Manager and colleagues to achieve high motivation and productivity through consistent and positive leadership.
• For the role of Shift Manager, you will manage a team ensuring all Health & Safety practices are adhered to while identifying and implementing lean principles to improve efficiency and reduce scarp.
• The successful candidate must have prior experience with technical injection moulding processes, robots, ancillaries and automation.
• This is an excellent opportunity that would suit a Shift Supervisor, Production Supervisor, Shift Manager, Setter Supervisor or Cell Leader from a plastics or packaging or Injection moulding background.
• To proactively lead, develop & mentor a production & moulding team to meet shift KPI’s and production demand.
• To support the Production Manager and colleagues to achieve high motivation and productivity through consistent and positive leadership
• Ensure Health & Safety and Environmental working practices are followed at all times
• Co-ordinate materials planning & control, production planning & control whilst liaising with other departments.
• Manage the skills and development of production staff, including identifying training needs, coaching and promoting teamwork
• Problem solving, implementation and maintenance of lean principles
|QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||Experience Requirements.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated, work on own initiative
• Have a strong background in technical injection moulding processes, robotics and automation, Tool Setting, Tool trials
• Knowledge of in touch monitoring systems would be beneficial
• Computer Literacy use of MS Excel, MS Word & Power point.
• Experience of World Class / Lean manufacturing
• Demonstrate continuous improvement initiatives
• Basic Process fault finding and rectification techniques (not electric / electronic)
|APPLICATION DEADLINE:||30th October 2020|