Please click here to see the popup 1
|JOB TITLE:||Service Manager|
|COMPANY NAME:||Willcox Matthews Ltd|
|COMPANY ACTIVITIES:||Injection moulding|
|JOB TYPE:||Full Time Permanent|
|SALARY & PACKAGE DETAILS:||£Negotiable (Dependent on experience)|
|MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:|| • Responsible for managing and driving a team of Injection Moulding Service Engineers.
• Ensuring deadlines are met for the repair and service of customers' moulding machinery, robots, and ancillary equipment.
• Organisation and implementation of staff rotas.
• Stock control of spares and parts.
• Recruitment of new staff.
• Training and upskilling existing staff.
• Ensuring the companies ethos and good name is upheld.
• This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual, who is looking to join an expanding company within the Plastics Industry.
|QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||• A strong skill set in pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical and PLC’s in a manufacturing environment.
• 17th / 18th Edition or equivalent electrical qualification.
• 10+ years’ experience of the repair and maintenance of plastic moulding machinery.
• Experience of managing a team (ideally of remote workers)
|APPLICATION DEADLINE:||31st October 2020|