Please click here to see the popup 1
|JOB TITLE:||Service Engineer|
|COMPANY NAME:||Willcox Matthews Ltd|
|COMPANY ACTIVITIES:||Machinery & ancillaries|
|JOB TYPE:||Full Time Permanent|
|SALARY & PACKAGE DETAILS:||£Negotiable (Dependent on experience)|
|MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:|| We are supporting our client in their search for a Service / Site Engineer, who will have a strong electro-mechanical maintenance background with experience in the installation, servicing and commissioning of machinery into manufacturing environments.
The Service / Site Engineer will be responsible for the installation, commissioning and servicing of production machinery, ancillary equipment & jigs & fixtures into manufacturing environments.
|QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||• Good teamwork skills with an ability to perform as a flexible team member with a clear focus on achieving objectives
• Good project management skills with the ability to manage time
• Flexible attitude to work and be able to adapt quickly to change
• The ability to investigate, understand and solve equipment/system problems
• The ability to act as a key interface between the company and client
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels in the organisation
• The ability to manage multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines
• A self-starter/proactive with the ability to work with the minimum of supervision
• Ability to work away from home is essential
• Good organisational skills?
• Ability to build clear and concise service/engineering reports
• Full and clean driving license
|APPLICATION DEADLINE:||31st October 2020|