Please click here to see the popup 1
|JOB TITLE:||Senior Development Engineer|
|COMPANY NAME:||UCP Zeller Plastik|
|COMPANY ACTIVITIES:||Injection Moulding|
|JOB TYPE:||Full Time Permanent|
|SALARY & PACKAGE DETAILS:||£33,443.22 to £38,459.72|
|MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:|| Berry UCP Zeller are a major player in the plastic caps and closures market, supplying key national and multi-national customers globally and throughout the UK. The business services Pharmaceutical, Food, Personal care and Household markets with custom and trade plastic moulded closures.
We are looking to appoint a Senior Development Engineer based within our Production Department, in our Norwich factory, to support the Production Teams across the site.
As a Senior Development Engineer you will work alongside the Production Managers and Setters, playing a key role in integrating and developing new and existing production lines and equipment as well as providing advanced technical support to the team of setters within the designated Production cells.
The main duties of the role involve:
- Integrating and developing new and existing production lines and equipment
- Providing advanced support, guidance and training to Injection Mould Setters, Operators and Engineers
- Working as part of a multi-disciplined team, leading technical implementation on new projects
- Working with the R&D team and the Manufacturing Teams on Tooling, materials and product Trials to introduce or improve new products to production
- Providing recommendation on moulding machine specifications to improve quality output.
- Writing and implementing Standard Operating procedures and Safe Working Practices for the Production Cells.
|QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||Applicants should have extensive experience and knowledge of working with injection moulding machines and tooling which they are happy to share and impart to others. Sound technical mechanical and electrical knowledge of ancillary equipment including robots and conveyor systems would also be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate a can do attitude and be willing to take a flexible approach to their work, whilst having a willingness to share their expertise in injection moulding with others. You will be confident to work within a busy team working environment with personal strengths including, advanced diagnostic and problem solving skills and an ability to communicate at all levels.
|APPLICATION DEADLINE:||31st January 2021|