Please click here to see the popup 1
|JOB TITLE:||Business Development Manager|
|COMPANY ACTIVITIES:||Global Polymer Production and Distribution|
|JOB TYPE:||Full Time Permanent|
|SALARY & PACKAGE DETAILS:||Attractive salary package to include bonus, car and pension|
|MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:|| This is an autonomous role and is responsible for the new business activities of the UK operation.
• Define and execute the sales development plan to realize annual sales and account objectives.
• Execute negotiations about pricing, delivery. Responsible for quotations, contracts, complaint ownership and consignment contracts.
• Defining, developing and commercializing new projects, customers and applications within the strategy of the UK operation.
• Responsible for leveraging and co-ordinating Technical Marketing and R&D colleagues efforts for his / her accounts and projects and to co-ordinate all internal activities concerning the account to ensure a consistent approach in sales, support and development.
• Develop and position new value propositions at target accounts for commercial development and for communicating value propositions to the market.
• Accountable for initiating development agreements with customers.
• Responsible for adding and maintaining projects and other account data and activities in a CRM database.
• Develop and maintain networks at adequate levels of the value chain and accounts organization focusing on engineering, technology and sales.
• Communicate internally and to the customer new product development needs / requests / availability.
• Collection of market information and communicating current and emerging needs for existing and potential accounts within the region to drive new business development.
• Responsible for accurate sales forecasting.
• Responsible for monitoring credit limits as defined by the Finance Manager and if needed, initiating a request for a higher (or lower) credit limit to the Finance Manager.
• Ownership for handling communication to the customer regarding complaints and proposing settlements.
|QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||• Knowledge of the Polymer industry, whether that be from materials/additives/masterbatch or tooling/moulding/anc equipment or capital equipment.
• Knowledge of sales processes.
• Experience of finance, product management and additional understanding of technical service and application development.
• Excellent communication and social skills.
• Analytical with good judgement, business sense and problem solving skills.
• A strong negotiator able to identify customers’ needs and be persuasive when presenting ideas.
• A team player able to work interdependently.
• Creative with entrepreneurial experience.
• Relation builder with good social and networking skills.
• Structured worker with good time management and project management ability.
|APPLICATION DEADLINE:||30th April 2021|