Please click here to see the popup 1
|JOB TITLE:||Sales Manager - Robotics|
|COMPANY NAME:||Willcox Matthews Ltd|
|COMPANY ACTIVITIES:||Manufacturer of Capital Equipment|
|JOB TYPE:||Full Time Permanent|
|SALARY & PACKAGE DETAILS:||£60,000 - £80,000 package|
|MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:|| Brief Role Description:
Due to continued success, our client is looking to expand their existing team, recruiting for a Sales Manager within the robotics department.
• Co-ordination of concept, estimation, specifications, and preparation of quotation for customer enquiries.
• Prepare & present sales proposals and final negotiations to customers. Articulate the company’s strengths & capabilities in both written and verbal format.
• Develop & maintain new and existing customer database.
• Produce monthly sales forecasts and status report on all potential sales.
• Assist in all aspects of marketing.
• Work & communicate effectively with the engineering department to gain relevant input & feedback to improve the project hand over procedure. Support the execution of sold projects to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maximise profit margins on all sales.
• Liaise with other departments to ensure sales demonstrations run smoothly and effectively.
• Build on customer relations and encourage customer feedback to identify how we can improve customer satisfaction.
• Learn and master latest technologies related to the business.
• Promote teamwork within all departments.
|QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||About you:
• Honesty and trustworthiness
• Demonstrate high quality work ethic
• Be punctual and respectful
• Analytical & problem-solving skills
• Decision making
• Effective verbal & listening communication skills
• Time management skills
|APPLICATION DEADLINE:||30th April 2021|