Please click here to see the popup 1
|JOB TITLE:||New Business Development Manager|
|LOCATION:||Remote / Home Office (HO Wrexham)|
|COMPANY NAME:||Applied Component Technology Ltd|
|COMPANY ACTIVITIES:||Manufacturer of injection mouldings, lightweight composite panels and assemblies|
|JOB TYPE:||Full Time Permanent|
|SALARY & PACKAGE DETAILS:||Negotiable plus company car depending on experience|
|MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:|| To drive non-automotive sales and new business development activities including direct and indirect marketing of the company in line with the following objectives;
- Achieve sales targets (including gross margin and profit).
- Monthly reporting of business development activities and new enquiries.
- Develop website and direct / indirect marketing for the company.
- Co-ordinate attendance and stand for trade exhibitions and networking events to promote the business and new business development opportunities.
- Develop the cost control and quotation process to improve efficiency.
- To establish and maintain the commercial elements of a project.
- Maintain the cost tracking documentation in line with associated procedures.
- Commitment to consistently achieving Company Targets through a thorough understanding of the Company Policy and Customer Specific Requirements as appropriate.
- Commitment to continuous improvement initiatives and environmental awareness
|QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:||We are looking for a self-motivated sales professional with a proven track record for product sales within the injection moulding industry.
Skills required for the role include;
- Computer literate, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a must with MS Project (or alternative) a desirable but not essential.
- Able to use CAD viewing software to enable interrogation of customer models to determine manufacturing feasibility and formulation of a quotation.
- Must be able to complete RFQ/AQF documents and be able to determine selling prices based on materials, labour, overhead rates and report on gross margins / profitability of products.
- Able to communicate effectively to all levels internally and externally of the company.
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities and able to solve problems.
- Good understanding of customer project management systems and APQP requirements.
- Ability to identify new initiates and apply them.
|APPLICATION DEADLINE:||30th April 2021|