Job Overview: Due to Company expansion, our client, an established injection moulding manufacturer has retained our services to search for a Customer Quality Engineer to join their team.
- To monitor and improve the Customer quality experience for all clients.
- Liaising with the customer and internal production quality team to design quality procedures, investigate product/material defects, auditing processes for customer satisfaction, and determining corrective/preventative actions.
- The role will require excellent troubleshooting, organising and communication skills to optimise the customers experience and our performance
- As Customer Quality Engineer you will be responsible for actioning and closing customer quality issues effectively
- You will investigate, agree, and relay customer quality criteria to support Company production
- The Customer Quality Engineer will complete RCA’s, FMEA’s, Control plans and corrective actions to close customer issues or prevent them
- You will support internal production Quality for good customer quality performance
- You will be responsible for ensuring products fully meet their customer requirements whilst conforming to all relevant standards and regulations. – protecting the brand for quality expectations
- As a Customer Quality Engineer, you will possess a continuous improvement mindset to challenge and continually improve quality standards, becoming integral to implementing required changes
- You will review and report on delivered customer quality performance
- You will champion the customer experience, communicating any quality issues whilst proposing and implementing any customer performance improvements
- You should have exceptional communication skills as you will be required to liaise with external suppliers and customers
- This is a fantastic opportunity offering stability and career growth with an expanding business that invests in its people
Job Ref: SC22-5175
- Good engineering level education in a manufacturing, mechanical or engineering discipline
- Preferably a broad industry experience within a relevant production engineering environment, ideally, working with thermoplastics and related finishing operations and processes
- A demonstrable understanding of, component, mould tool, jigs & fixtures design best practice, cause and effects
- Knowledge of FAIR’s, PPAP, RCA’s, FMEA’S and Control Plans
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office suite. Ability to understand and work with ERPs and other electronic reporting tools
- Self-motivated and capable of independent decision making and managing time to meet strict schedules and deadlines
- Ability to create strong and effective relationships at all business levels
Key Words: “Quality Engineer”, “Senior Quality Engineer”, “Quality Leader”, “Quality Systems Engineer”, “Plastics”, “Injection Moulding”, “Audits”, “CMM”, “Customer Quality”, Manufacturing, Thermoplastics, “Customer Quality Engineer”, CQE
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
Technical Engineering & Manufacturing Recruitment Specialist – Plastics & Packaging
“Sierra 57 Consult Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. In compliance with the new regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Sierra 57 Consult Ltd will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving license, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable”.
Sierra57 has been designed to project manage the mechanics of all aspects concerning the recruitment processes, implementing a simple and succinct method for targeting and introducing bona fide and skilled candidates to reputable clients and potential employers.
If this advertised position does not interest you, please consider our other opportunities by sending your updated CV outlining your achievements and your personal requisites, ie salary, location, job roles