SUMMARY OF BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
Specialist Insert Moulder offering rotary table, horizontal, split-line and vertical (including conventional moulding) solutions. In-house tooling design & manufacture and specialist services such as metal pressing, automated pin insertion and design / manufacture of test and assembly equipment.
MACHINE RANGE AND CAPABILITIES
We offer vertical, horizontal and split-line feed moulding solutions. Components manufactured from 0.5 to 200 grams weight using machines rated from 25 to 160 tonnes. We have horizontal, vertical and rotary table type machines.
Insert-moulding can involve a range of plastic and metal component types, including Electrical (Resistors, Diodes, Thermistors, Coil Formers, etc.), Pressed Components (loose & continuous reel (Lead-frames, Contacts, Terminals, etc.) and Turned Parts (Studs, Nuts, Washers, etc.)
Total Precision Limited is a manufacturer of high quality engineering components for a number of business sectors including the Automotive, Rail, Electronics and Telecommunications Industries.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES PROVIDED
• General injection moulding, low to high volumes.
• We are able to offer tool design & manufacture, including Insert mould tools for rotary table type processes and cassette featured insert mould tools.
• Full product design service with the option of SLA models.
• We carry out a variety of manual and automated assembly operations. Special purpose assembly equipment is designed, developed & manufactured in-house to suit customer requirements.
• Our in-house pinning capabilities include high speed CNC insertion of through hole pins or stamped terminals into a variety of substrates including PCB's & plastic mouldings. Also semi-automatic insertion system ideally suited for coil former applications.
• We design, develop and manufacture automated test equipment. Items / properties typically tested for include Electrical Devices, Electronic Devices, Mechanical Assemblies, Leak Decay Testing & Flow Rate Analysis.
• Precision metal pressing. We process all types of ferrous and non-ferrous material available in strip or coil form.