SUMMARY OF BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
With a speciality in the production of large mouldings, but able to support a full suite of tool sizes, we operate a 24/7 modern moulding facility. Offering a complete package from tooling design to JIT delivery, our ‘lean manufacturing’ techniques support the currently demanding economic climate.
Technical, Medical, Teletronic and Housewares are specialities. With a number of machines in the 1000t+ range, we are well placed to manage larger tooling and moulding work. We can handle mould tools weighing up to 16,000 Kgs. From Mould Trials to 24/7 production,to cater for all of your needs
We can aid customers in the design and manufacture of new products and prototype SLA or machined models can be produced.
• Source new tooling from UK, Chinese or European toolmakers
• Sample and develop tooling that may require modifications
• We operate an in-house Tool Room
• Full ISIR available and Dimensional reports if required
ADDITIONAL SERVICES PROVIDED
• Full assembly offered with the experience of sourcing various components globally to offer the complete package
• Automatic labelling to support our full barcode and identification facility
• Ultrasonic welding facilities as well as CNC equipment to support after operations such as drilling, spot facing etc.
• Modern state of the art colour dosing equipment to ensure precision colouring
• Support of modern delivery methods such as Kanban, JIT and stock and serve operations
• Fleet of own delivery vehicles up to 45 foot trailer length
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
From its 34,000 sq ft facility, Synergy operates a modern fleet of 15 injection moulding machines ranging press size 85 ton to 1300 T and a shot weight of up to 7kgs. The majority of machines also have robotic automation.
The company operates a 24/7 production schedule to maintain a rapid response and support to our customer base, all adhering to the BSI ISO 9001 standard.
Synergy is able to competitively offer the complete package of tooling, moulding, assembly and stock control methods to support lean manufacturing in the current demanding climate. Synergy specialise in small lot to mass production volumes in a wide range of materials.
A family owned business with over 50 years experience in the Plastics Sector, Synergy prides itself on its flexibility, response, quality and competitiveness. This has been the foundation of a successful business with great customer relationships in different sectors over many years.