SUMMARY OF BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
Wilde Analysis is the UK’s leading provider of Autodesk Moldflow simulation solutions. We employ Autodesk Certified Moldflow consultants who provide local support, training and Moldflow certification services, co-ordinated by a dedicated manager with over 20 years plastics industry experience.
• Moldflow injection moulding simulation and trouble-shooting consulting services
• Stress Analysis (FEA), Fluid Dynamics (CFD) & Electromagnetics consulting
• FMECA, including DFMEA, PFMEA, PPAP and APQP.
• Weibull, Fault Tree & Root Cause Analysis & Reliability Centred Maintenance
• HAZOP, HAZID, SIL and related Safety Assessment services
• Gap Analysis
• Advanced Manufacturing Consulting, for plastic, metal and additive manufacturing (3D Printing) processes, including comprehensive Simulation capabilities
• Design Simulation (FEA/CFD/Electromagnetics) and Optimisation, including Generative Design and Shape Optimisation for light-weighting
• Design for Reliability, Technical Safety and RAMS Analysis
• ISO9001 QA and ISO14001 Environmental Management approved systems
• Autodesk Advanced Materials Analysis Specialisation
• ANSYS Certified Channel Partner
• Comprehensive Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Over 2000 clients since formation in 1980