SUMMARY OF BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
We are an established company specialising in the manufacture of full production & prototype mould tools for the Plastics & Rubber Sector. We pride ourselves in providing an efficient & reliable service, this backed by our investment in the latest equipment and team of ‘time served’ toolmakers.
We have experience in supplying a broad range of clients, these including Automotive companies (JLR, Bentley & Aston Martin), POS, Medical, thin walled products, caps and closures, marine, food containers etc.
Technical specialities include:
- Injection moulding tools up to 1800x1200mm
- Steel tools typically produced in just 2-4 weeks
- Aluminium prototyping tools in as little as 1-2 weeks
- Specialists in fine tolerances and technical solutions such as unscrewing mechanisms
- Micro-moulding / Manumold tooling
- Rubber Compression and injection tooling
- Transition Press Dies
- Extrusion Dies for braided hoses/reinforced discharge hoses
- Blow moulding tools
- Zinc die-casting tools
From initial concept, design assistance, prototype tooling through to sampling and full production tooling, we supply a complete service.
- Our design office can provide you with a full drawing service, this including solid modelling and 2-D CAD.
- Once the prototype or production tooling is manufactured, we can organise tool sampling/production.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED
We are members of the Guild of Master Craftsmen.
our own 35 point check list before release to production.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
- Our tools are designed and manufactured so as to minimise long-term maintenance requirements, e.g., through the use of lubrication-free bushes
- We frequently conduct projects under a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- We also manufacture jigs and fixtures.