SUMMARY OF BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
We are an established company specialising in the manufacture of full production & prototype mould tools for the Plastics & Rubber Sector. We pride ourselves in providing an efficient & reliable service, this backed by our investment in the latest equipment and team of ‘time served’ toolmakers.
We have experience in supplying a broad range of clients, these including Automotive companies (JLR, Bentley & Aston Martin). The production of small, intricate and high-tolerance tooling is a particular speciality. Components weighing less than one gram and with complex detailing can be manufactured using our micro-moulding tooling. We also produce Manumold compatible tools.
From initial concept, design assistance, prototype tooling through to sampling and full production tooling, we supply a complete service.
• Our design office can provide you with a full drawing service, including solid modelling and 2-D CAD.
• Once prototype or production tooling is manufactured, we can organise tool sampling/production.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES PROVIDED
We are members of the Guild of Master Craftsmen
our own 35 point check list before release to production.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
Our tools are designed and manufactured so as to minimise long term maintenance requirements, e.g. through the use of lubrication free bushes.
Other technical specialities include-
• Injection moulding tools up to 1800x1200mm
• Steel tools typically produced in just 2-4 weeks
• Aluminium prototyping tools in as little as 1-2 weeks
• Specialists in fine tolerances and technical solutions such as unscrewing mechanisms
• Rubber Compression and injection tooling
• Transition Press Dies
• Extrusion Dies for braided hoses/reinforced discharge hoses
• Blow moulding tools
• Zinc die-casting tools
We frequently conduct projects under a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
We also manufacture jigs and fixtures.