- All suppliers on PlastikCity are vetted to ensure only established UK companies, providing high quality equipment and excellent levels of customer support are accepted.
- It is free to use the site. Our revenues come from annual subscriptions and no commissions are chargeable to our partners. This way you should always receive their most competitive quotations.
- There are several ways to access the products / services you require:
- Via the 'Search Facility' on the homepage or on the top right of every page.
- Via the 'Our Services' tab on the top menu on every page
- Via the main Homepage buttons below the Search facility
- From the 'Side Listings' on every page (except homepage)
- PlastikCity is split across three main sections:
- Intelligent Plastic Quotations (IPQ) – Compare
- Used / Surplus Machinery, Equipment & Material
- Industry Jobs
IPQ – COMPARE
- The IPQ – Compare system is a facility to acquire and COMPARE quotes by making ONE submission which is delivered to multiple suppliers.
- This covers the following product groups:
- Source a Moulder
- Recycled Material
- Screws & Barrels
- Robots & Automation
- Equipment Suppliers
- Prime Machinery Suppliers
- Equipment Finance
- Service Providers
- Mould Accessories & Services
- To acquire your quotes, review the profiles of each supplier, select your chosen suppliers (tick box), then complete as much of the questionnaire as you can. The forms are designed by the suppliers to ensure they can provide as accurate a quote as possible. The more you can answer the more accurate the quote. Complete the Captcha code then hit 'Submit'. Wait for the quotes to arrive.
- You will only receive email communication from the companies you contact unless you specifically request a meeting or telephone call. If any companies don't abide by these rules you are encouraged to inform us of this so that appropriate action can be taken.
- To view jobs available – Select 'More Detail' then if interested click on 'Apply Now', complete the details attaching your CV if possible and your details will be sent to the company. They will make direct contact with you via your email address or phone number provided.
- To submit your vacancy – Simply complete the fields; accept the terms then your vacancy will be published upon approval. All Jobs will be promoted via our fortnightly 'Job Alert' and social media channels.
- To advertise your availability – Your name and contact details will remain anonymous on our website. We will send details of any interested companies directly to you. You choose if you wish to contact them.
- To view a list of available candidates – If you wish the candidate to make contact with you click on 'Request Contact', insert your details and we will send them to the candidate. They will contact you directly. A commission fee is applicable ONLY if you proceed to employ the candidate.
USED OR SURPLUS SECTION
Navigate to main Used or Surplus Section
- To view stocks select the appropriate category. 'Detail' button gives more information. Then select 'Make Enquiry' and we will send your details to the seller. They will make direct contact.
- To advertise your items navigate here. Select appropriate category. Complete the fields and attach images whenever possible. There are two sale options:
- 5% commission chargeable ONLY if you sell the item through PlastikCity. You can withdraw the item at any time at no charge.
- - £135 fixed advertising fee
- WANTED: If there is a machine, piece of equipment or a spare part that you are specifically looking for, you can list it here for no charge. Complete the fields and we’ll promote your requirements to the market. The seller is charged a commission fee if you proceed to purchase.
- View list of Wanted items View these items. If have this item of equipment available and you wish to sell it, select the item, insert your details and we will send them to the prospective buyer. The seller pays a commission to PlastikCity should the sale proceed. Rates detailed on the page.
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01455 209270 to express your interest in inclusion of your company on the PlastikCity website and we will discuss the availability of a suitable slot with you. Following a successful review, we will send you a copy of our T&C's and commence the agreement.
- We will request relevant company and product information for inclusion on the site and once received we will add your company to the relevant category or create a new one if appropriate.
- Customers may contact you directly as this is actively encouraged.
- Should prospects request a customised quotation this request will be sent to you direct (copy to PlastikCity). Please ensure you provide this proposal within 2 days maximum.
- Should the 'buyer' request 'Email Contact Only' it is essential your sales team respects this request. One of the key benefits to buyers is respecting their request for non-solicitation by sellers and we therefore have to actively enforce this.