Working with our client, an established injection moulding manufacturer, we are looking for a Southern UK based Business Development Manager with good technical knowledge of plastic injection moulded parts
- This post will suit an experienced Sales, Business Development or proven Commercial Individual with excellent technical knowledge of the injection moulding industry and related injection moulding products and will have served in an injection moulding or plastics engineering discipline.
- We are looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic and charismatic applicants to work closely with the broad range of our client’s known contacts database across the Southern/South Eastern regions of the UK
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Sales professional with a background in injection moulding, to join a forward-thinking company at an exciting time of sustained growth for the business
- As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, developing and generating business enquiries & sales leads to aid in driving company growth within their established technical Service & Customer Support team.
- The successful Business Development Manager will be an excellent negotiator with proven experience of sales.
- The Business Development Manager will work to improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth, helping to define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, negotiating & closing business deals related to after sales products/services and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. You will call on clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs.
- To identify new business opportunities, including new markets, new clients, new partnerships or new products and services.
- Building relationships with new customers, understanding their requirements and developing proposals to meet those requirements.
- Making technical presentations / pitches and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
£45-50K + Commission, Car/Car allowance, Good pension scheme
- MUST HAVE experience within plastics manufacturing
- MUST HAVE proven Business Development, Account Management or Technical Sales experience
- A professional manner is essential, both face to face and via telephone / email
- Strong & effective negotiation skills
- Experience of sales within technical plastics or plastics engineering, preferably injection moulding
- Self-motivated, reliable and must be able to work unsupervised.
- The right personality and sales experience are keys to the success of this important role within the company
- Must have good experience in sales planning, sales forecasting, sales prospecting, diary management and CRM / Database management
- Must have excellent & clear English communication skills