SUMMARY OF BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
Established rubber injection moulding company with the latest machines & support equipment. Added value services through secondary operations and part distribution across the UK and Europe. Advice on component design, manufacturing feasibility & tooling. Product assembly & testing if required.
DETAILS OF MACHINE RANGE
Machine Tonnage: 55T-550T
Shot Weight: 10g - 2365g
Webb Injection have experience in supplying a variety of market sectors. These include
• Metal Replacement
We also have a speciality in the production of rubber components.
Our service runs from the initial design concept, through to creating CAD drawings, prototyping, material selection, development and finally the production of moulded parts or assemblies.
We also have vast experience in relation to tool design, which ensures we can add value when it comes to helping our Customers designing components. We can advise you to ensure that components can be moulded efficiently, providing the right quality, mechanical properties and commercial attributes.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES PROVIDED
Our specialist activities include the following processes:
• Pad Printing
• Ultrasonic Welding
• Ultrasonic Post Mould Insert Assembly
• Kitting and configuration of Customers product
• Production of complementary rubber & thermoset components
• Development of custom packaging
• JIT shipping from stock, using our own vehicles
Our areas of expertise include:
• Re-shoring of production from outside the UK
• Advising on design and product development, e.g. metal replacement projects
• Management of either high volumes or low volume production batches
• Management of JIT systems
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
We work with a wide range of commodity and engineering thermoplastics, as well as speciality rubber and thermoset materials.
We deal with a wide range of industries, including the demanding Automotive Sector, so have developed specialist services such as bespoke packaging and a JIT delivery.