SUMMARY OF BUSINESS ACTIVITIES
Ridgeway Co-Extrusion Technology is a privately owned company - Founded in 1990 - To develop and market multi-layer die head technology specifically designed for the production of tubes and pipes.
DETAILS OF MACHINE RANGE
Ridgeway Co-extrusion Die-heads are produced in-house and are available, based on a modular manufacturing technology-
- Optimised monolayer die heads
- Coating dieheads up to 4 layers
- Multi-layer dieheads up to 7 layers
- For pipe/tube sizes fro 1mm O/D up to 200mm O/D
- Multiple tube dieheads for mono and multi-layer products
- Multi-layer blow moulding dieheads up to 7 layers
- Multi-layer sheet dies up to 5 layers
- R&D and product development projects
- Line conversions
- Turnkey system installations
Tube extrusion: RFH, RSM, RCD
Blow Moulding: RBM, RBM2
RFH, RSM, RCD, RBM are designed to support up to 7 layers, all are capable of multiple layer and are designed for the processing of a wide range of:
Various barrier and tie resins
Ridgeway Co-Extrusion Die-heads also include line conversions from mono to multi-layer configuration.
Ridgeway works in partnership with Extrusion Equipment Manufacturers and can offer complete project management direct to the customer:
Dedicated turnkey systems for 3/5 layer co-extruded barrier pipe such as PEX, PB, HMWPE.
Complete fuel line systems 2/3/4/5 layer dedicated and optimised to specific structures.
We can supply the complete line:
· Extruders, calibration, cooling system, haul off, cutting device coiler….
· The Ridgeway die-head
· The ancillary equipment (dryer, hopper loader, drying hopper..)
· The measuring system (laser O/D and ultrasonic wall thickness measuring systems)
Ridgeway recommends each part of the line according to the customer requirements to reach the highest performance and highest product quality.
Our design/ development activities are supported by in-house CAD/CAM as well as solid modelling facilities.
The Ridgeway Technology team works closely together with materials suppliers, some of whom have the Ridgeway Diehead Technology installed in their R&D centres, to develop their novel materials.
Ridgeway offers a consultancy service assisting customers with their new product development in providing innovative solutions.