Please click here to see the popup 1
|Company Name:||MJ Toolmakers Ltd
|Specialist Areas:||We have experience in supplying a broad range of clients, these including Automotive companies (JLR, Bentley & Aston Martin). The production of small, intricate and high-tolerance tooling is a particular speciality. Components weighing less than one gram and with complex detailing can be manufactured using our micro-moulding tooling. We also produce Manumold compatible tools.
|Services offered:||From initial concept, design assistance, prototype tooling through to sampling and full production tooling, we supply a complete service.
• Our design office can provide you with a full drawing service, including solid modelling and 2-D CAD.
• Once prototype or production tooling is manufactured, we can organise tool sampling/production.
|Professional Credentials:||We are members of the Guild of Master Craftsmen|
|Other useful information:||
Our tools are designed and manufactured so as to minimise long term maintenance requirements, e.g. through the use of lubrication free bushes.
Other technical specialities include-
• Injection moulding tools up to 1800x1200mm
• Steel tools typically produced in just 2-4 weeks
• Aluminium prototyping tools in as little as 1-2 weeks
• Specialists in fine tolerances and technical solutions such as unscrewing mechanisms
• Rubber Compression and injection tooling
• Transition Press Dies
• Extrusion Dies for braided hoses/reinforced discharge hoses
• Blow moulding tools
• Zinc die-casting tools
We frequently conduct projects under a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
We also manufacture jigs and fixtures.